When you’re looking for a venue to go quad biking, Kent is an obvious choice, especially if you’re based in or around London. From its perfectly suited terrain to its quad racing credentials, the Garden of England is a superb choice for your quad bike experience. Here are five reasons to go quad biking in Kent.Read More
Welcome to The Wright Event
At The Wright Event we have been organising corporate events, team building activities and driver training for over 20 years. Operating from our own venue, Ashtree Farm in the beautiful Kent countryside, you will find one of the best outdoor events venues, combined with the best off-road driving centre in the South East, with over 200 acres of orchards, woodland and open fields. If Ashtree Farm is not suitable for your corporate event we have numerous venue partners, including landmark properties such as Hever Castle and Penshurst Place, as well as many country house hotels where we also operate from.
In addition to our corporate days we also run activity days for individuals and groups, including Quad Biking Safaris, 4x4 Off Road Driving, Apache Rally Cars, Sporting Trials, and Junior Driving Days. These activities all operate from our own venue, Ashtree Farm, and run almost every Saturday throughout the year.
- “A massive thank you to everyone who made our day out go so well. Everybody had a brilliant time and have said that it was the best one yet they loved all the events that we did………… so thanks guys and girls for the fantastic day and look forward to seeing you again next year.”
Jane Coote - June 2015
- “My colleagues were without exception impressed with the organisation and friendliness of your colleagues, and we all had a brilliant time in some warm sunshine. We have been having staff days-out for a number of years now, and this was by far the most enjoyable, fun and productive – we will be ta”
- “The day was a huge success for Daniel Watney. The fine weather helped of course, but we met our objectives and in the process enjoyed a well-organised day of activities and without exception everyone had fun. There were smiles and laughs all round, and unanimous agreement from all that it was by f”
- “Thank you so much for organising our event. The feedback I have received has been fantastic. Please pass on our thanks to your team. There were lots of positive comments about each of the activities and the individuals that ran them. Thanks also for sorting out the weather – we will expect this e”
- “I just wanted to thank you and Ian and everyone involved for a fantastic couple of days. We all had the best time! Your staff were wonderful, everything went incredibly smoothly and we have some amazing memories. Thank you so much, it has been an absolute pleasure to work with you all throughout the”
The Student Room - Sep 2014