We are often told how important it is to occasionally step back and look at the 'big picture', particularly when looking at an organisation, to assess how employees operate and communicate internally. With The Big Picture the importance of teamwork, co-operation and communication is highlighted as teams produce a segment of what will ultimately be a giant replica of an old master, a company logo or even a portrait of the CEO.
Your group will be divided into small teams responsible for painting one or several individual canvases – each a small segment of The Big Picture artwork. You will have no idea what the picture is and the teams will have to work with each other to ensure lines meet and colours match in order to create The Big Picture.
- “A massive thank you to everyone who made our day out go so well. Everybody had a brilliant time and have said that it was the best one yet they loved all the events that we did………… so thanks guys and girls for the fantastic day and look forward to seeing you again next year.”
Jane Coote - June 2015
- “My colleagues were without exception impressed with the organisation and friendliness of your colleagues, and we all had a brilliant time in some warm sunshine. We have been having staff days-out for a number of years now, and this was by far the most enjoyable, fun and productive – we will be ta”
- “The day was a huge success for Daniel Watney. The fine weather helped of course, but we met our objectives and in the process enjoyed a well-organised day of activities and without exception everyone had fun. There were smiles and laughs all round, and unanimous agreement from all that it was by f”
- “Thank you so much for organising our event. The feedback I have received has been fantastic. Please pass on our thanks to your team. There were lots of positive comments about each of the activities and the individuals that ran them. Thanks also for sorting out the weather – we will expect this e”
- “I just wanted to thank you and Ian and everyone involved for a fantastic couple of days. We all had the best time! Your staff were wonderful, everything went incredibly smoothly and we have some amazing memories. Thank you so much, it has been an absolute pleasure to work with you all throughout the”
The Student Room - Sep 2014