You will be amazed by just where you can go in a 4x4. After an initial safety briefing, you will be given practical instruction in the skills and awareness that you need to drive your 4x4 vehicle safely across difficult terrain. We are the South East's premier off-road driving centre and boast terrain ranging from beginner slopes to near vertical drops and steep climbs. An unforgettable experience that will challenge even the most daring of drivers.
- “A massive thank you to everyone who made our day out go so well. Everybody had a brilliant time and have said that it was the best one yet they loved all the events that we did………… so thanks guys and girls for the fantastic day and look forward to seeing you again next year.”
Jane Coote - June 2015
- “My colleagues were without exception impressed with the organisation and friendliness of your colleagues, and we all had a brilliant time in some warm sunshine. We have been having staff days-out for a number of years now, and this was by far the most enjoyable, fun and productive – we will be ta”
- “The day was a huge success for Daniel Watney. The fine weather helped of course, but we met our objectives and in the process enjoyed a well-organised day of activities and without exception everyone had fun. There were smiles and laughs all round, and unanimous agreement from all that it was by f”
- “Thank you so much for organising our event. The feedback I have received has been fantastic. Please pass on our thanks to your team. There were lots of positive comments about each of the activities and the individuals that ran them. Thanks also for sorting out the weather – we will expect this e”
- “I just wanted to thank you and Ian and everyone involved for a fantastic couple of days. We all had the best time! Your staff were wonderful, everything went incredibly smoothly and we have some amazing memories. Thank you so much, it has been an absolute pleasure to work with you all throughout the”
The Student Room - Sep 2014