BORDA 4x4 Off-Road Driver Training - Standard Level
This one-day course covers the association's standard syllabus of basic off-road driving techniques, health and safety issues and four wheel drive systems. It is intended for occasional off-road driving in moderate and potentially slippery conditions.
The day starts with a classroom briefing on the four wheel drive systems, followed by an initial demonstration drive by the instructor. Each trainee will then take turns to drive the vehicle, gaining experience and confidence as the day progresses. The instructor will be improving the trainee's ability to assess each situation and to handle the vehicle in a safe and competent way. We will also explain the limitations of the vehicle and expect the trainee to be able to judge the suitability of a route for driving.
The course is limited to two attendees per instructor, but a multiple of instructors are possible. Nationally accredited certificates will be awarded to successful trainees and everyone will be given course notes. In addition a formal assessment is available as a measure of competence.
BORDA Off-Road Driver Training - Standard Level Prices (excluding VAT)
- Full Day Standard Level 1 Driver - £382.00
- Full Day Standard Level 2 Drivers - £423.00 (£211.50 per person)
- “A massive thank you to everyone who made our day out go so well. Everybody had a brilliant time and have said that it was the best one yet they loved all the events that we did………… so thanks guys and girls for the fantastic day and look forward to seeing you again next year.”
Jane Coote - June 2015
- “My colleagues were without exception impressed with the organisation and friendliness of your colleagues, and we all had a brilliant time in some warm sunshine. We have been having staff days-out for a number of years now, and this was by far the most enjoyable, fun and productive – we will be ta”
- “The day was a huge success for Daniel Watney. The fine weather helped of course, but we met our objectives and in the process enjoyed a well-organised day of activities and without exception everyone had fun. There were smiles and laughs all round, and unanimous agreement from all that it was by f”
- “Thank you so much for organising our event. The feedback I have received has been fantastic. Please pass on our thanks to your team. There were lots of positive comments about each of the activities and the individuals that ran them. Thanks also for sorting out the weather – we will expect this e”
- “I just wanted to thank you and Ian and everyone involved for a fantastic couple of days. We all had the best time! Your staff were wonderful, everything went incredibly smoothly and we have some amazing memories. Thank you so much, it has been an absolute pleasure to work with you all throughout the”
The Student Room - Sep 2014