Full day Safari Drive 4 x 4 BORDA Off Road Driving Course
Self Drive Safari holidays are becoming more and more popular but, as with any type of adventure holiday, there are always inherent risks. With Safari Drives one of the main risks is vehicles rolling over on loose surface undulating tracks. There is also concern that the normal off road training is far too extreme for the purpose of the Self Drive Safari and is possibly tempting drivers to take on more than they should.
A more extensive course than the half day safety handling course. The additional areas being covered under this course include moderate ascents and descents, reversing ascents, stalled ascents, loss of traction on ascents, ditches, ridges and ruts and side slopes.
- Full Day Off Road Driving Course – 1 person £366.00 + VAT
- Full Day Off Road Driving Course – 2 people £378.00 + VAT
- Full Day Off Road Driving Course – 3 people £390.00 + VAT
(All prices include course notes, training report and BORDA certificate)
- “A massive thank you to everyone who made our day out go so well. Everybody had a brilliant time and have said that it was the best one yet they loved all the events that we did………… so thanks guys and girls for the fantastic day and look forward to seeing you again next year.”
Jane Coote - June 2015
- “My colleagues were without exception impressed with the organisation and friendliness of your colleagues, and we all had a brilliant time in some warm sunshine. We have been having staff days-out for a number of years now, and this was by far the most enjoyable, fun and productive – we will be ta”
- “The day was a huge success for Daniel Watney. The fine weather helped of course, but we met our objectives and in the process enjoyed a well-organised day of activities and without exception everyone had fun. There were smiles and laughs all round, and unanimous agreement from all that it was by f”
- “Thank you so much for organising our event. The feedback I have received has been fantastic. Please pass on our thanks to your team. There were lots of positive comments about each of the activities and the individuals that ran them. Thanks also for sorting out the weather – we will expect this e”
- “I just wanted to thank you and Ian and everyone involved for a fantastic couple of days. We all had the best time! Your staff were wonderful, everything went incredibly smoothly and we have some amazing memories. Thank you so much, it has been an absolute pleasure to work with you all throughout the”
The Student Room - Sep 2014