Welcome to the south east’s best off-road driving centre
Call us now on 01732 529511
Here’s some changes we’ve made to our Quad Biking activity to comply with current government guidelines:
These changes will only affect the meet, greet, sign in and briefing process. The quad biking activity element of your day will run as normal.
- We will run quad biking in groups of five plus your instructor.
- You can attend as an individual or as a group.
- If there are more than 5 people in your group, you will be split into two smaller groups.
- Social distancing will be observed throughout.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash will be provided.
- Disinfected safety equipment will be provided, for example, goggles an latex gloves
Full details of these measures will be emailed out along with the booking confirmation.
Experience the thrill of Quad Biking. Of all our off-road vehicles, the Quad Bikes are arguably the most able when it comes to dealing with rough terrain. Our Quad Biking venue is located at Ashtree Farm, Kent (easily accessible from the M20), where we run almost every Saturday throughout the year.
At The Wright Event we are passionate about supplying a great Quad Biking experience, regardless of how confident you are at Quad Bike riding. There is a minimum age limit of 11 years old and anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied on the safari by a paying parent or guardian. Below are details of the options we offer and you can either purchase a voucher online or call us direct to make a booking.