- Home /
- Quad Biking Experience
Quad Biking Experience
With over 200 acres of stunning farmland which includes open fields, woods, orchards and our awesome wooded quarry, Ashtree Farm is the South East's premier Quad Biking Centre.
Welcome to the best Quad Biking venue in Kent. With a range of tracks over 200 acres of farmland through woods, orchards and open fields we offer the most amazing escorted Quad Bike Safaris money can buy. Whether you have never been on a Quad Bike before or you are an experienced Quad Biker, we have the terrain and expertise to satisfy all levels of competency. Our BORDA* qualified instructors carry out training on the use of Quads and ATV’s for numerous commercial organisations so when it comes to ensuring that you get the most out of your Quad Biking experience you have come to the right place.
Our team are ready to answer any questions you may have or talk you through the full details of your requirements so we ensure a package that is made-to-measure and fits you perfectly.
If you are looking for information about Quad Bike / ATV Training or Quad Bike / ATV Hire, or you would like to book a quad biking activity online, then please click on one of the options below for more details.
- “A massive thank you to everyone who made our day out go so well. Everybody had a brilliant time and have said that it was the best one yet they loved all the events that we did………… so thanks guys and girls for the fantastic day and look forward to seeing you again next year.”
Jane Coote - June 2015
- “My colleagues were without exception impressed with the organisation and friendliness of your colleagues, and we all had a brilliant time in some warm sunshine. We have been having staff days-out for a number of years now, and this was by far the most enjoyable, fun and productive – we will be ta”
- “The day was a huge success for Daniel Watney. The fine weather helped of course, but we met our objectives and in the process enjoyed a well-organised day of activities and without exception everyone had fun. There were smiles and laughs all round, and unanimous agreement from all that it was by f”
- “Thank you so much for organising our event. The feedback I have received has been fantastic. Please pass on our thanks to your team. There were lots of positive comments about each of the activities and the individuals that ran them. Thanks also for sorting out the weather – we will expect this e”
- “I just wanted to thank you and Ian and everyone involved for a fantastic couple of days. We all had the best time! Your staff were wonderful, everything went incredibly smoothly and we have some amazing memories. Thank you so much, it has been an absolute pleasure to work with you all throughout the”
The Student Room - Sep 2014