- Home /
- Junior Driving Days
Junior Driving Days
The Wright Event run Junior Driving Days for children over 11 years old or a minimum of 1.4m tall. The day starts with a lesson in a dual control car where the children are taught to drive in the safety of our vast activity field. After the initial driving lesson they take their new found skills into our off-road driving area where they get to drive up and down slopes amongst the trees. This is done in complete safety in one of our dual control Land Rovers, with our instructor sitting beside them. After a break for lunch the kids then get to drive a six-wheeled, semi-amphibious, skid-steer vehicle and a reverse steer Land Rover. We then finish the day off with a quad bike safari or the amazing Apache rally car (depending on the weather).
Junior Driving Days are a brilliant introduction to learning to drive and are run during all school holidays. Carried out in groups of five, you can either come along as an individual or as one group.
Click on one of the thumbnails below to purchase today:
- “A massive thank you to everyone who made our day out go so well. Everybody had a brilliant time and have said that it was the best one yet they loved all the events that we did………… so thanks guys and girls for the fantastic day and look forward to seeing you again next year.”
Jane Coote - June 2015
- “My colleagues were without exception impressed with the organisation and friendliness of your colleagues, and we all had a brilliant time in some warm sunshine. We have been having staff days-out for a number of years now, and this was by far the most enjoyable, fun and productive – we will be ta”
- “The day was a huge success for Daniel Watney. The fine weather helped of course, but we met our objectives and in the process enjoyed a well-organised day of activities and without exception everyone had fun. There were smiles and laughs all round, and unanimous agreement from all that it was by f”
- “Thank you so much for organising our event. The feedback I have received has been fantastic. Please pass on our thanks to your team. There were lots of positive comments about each of the activities and the individuals that ran them. Thanks also for sorting out the weather – we will expect this e”
- “I just wanted to thank you and Ian and everyone involved for a fantastic couple of days. We all had the best time! Your staff were wonderful, everything went incredibly smoothly and we have some amazing memories. Thank you so much, it has been an absolute pleasure to work with you all throughout the”
The Student Room - Sep 2014