- Home /
- Stag Party Ideas
Stag Party Ideas
The Wright Event will guarantee you a Stag Party to remember. We have a wide selection of motorised activities and country pursuits to offer for an action packed and fun filled party. Choose from activities such as the exhilarating quad bike safari, the adrenalin packed Apache rally cars, or one of our country pursuits such as clay pigeon shooting, geese herding or target archery. All of our Stag and Hen party activities are listed below. Call us now on 01732 529511 to get your party booked.
We can tailor make your day to suit your exact requirements. Prices are per person, however we offer discounts to group bookings of ten or more people. Parties including country pursuit activities are bespoke and are therefore costed on request. Example costs for our motorised activities are listed below:
Stag Party Costs per person
- 4 x 4 Off-road Driving - £39.50
- Quad Biking - £54.00
- Apache Rally Car - £73.00
- 2 Activities - £95.00
- 3 Activities - £140.00
- 4 Activities - £225.00
Our Stag and Hen parties take place at our own venue, Ashtree Farm, a 200 acre farm in West Malling, Kent, just off J4 of the M20 and only 5 minutes from a mainline station. We can also cater for your Stag Party if you require hot bacon rolls for breakfast or a delicious feast for lunch.
Contact Us today and we will be happy to help you plan an event for your Stag Party to remember for all the right reasons!
- “A massive thank you to everyone who made our day out go so well. Everybody had a brilliant time and have said that it was the best one yet they loved all the events that we did………… so thanks guys and girls for the fantastic day and look forward to seeing you again next year.”
Jane Coote - June 2015
- “My colleagues were without exception impressed with the organisation and friendliness of your colleagues, and we all had a brilliant time in some warm sunshine. We have been having staff days-out for a number of years now, and this was by far the most enjoyable, fun and productive – we will be ta”
- “The day was a huge success for Daniel Watney. The fine weather helped of course, but we met our objectives and in the process enjoyed a well-organised day of activities and without exception everyone had fun. There were smiles and laughs all round, and unanimous agreement from all that it was by f”
- “Thank you so much for organising our event. The feedback I have received has been fantastic. Please pass on our thanks to your team. There were lots of positive comments about each of the activities and the individuals that ran them. Thanks also for sorting out the weather – we will expect this e”
- “I just wanted to thank you and Ian and everyone involved for a fantastic couple of days. We all had the best time! Your staff were wonderful, everything went incredibly smoothly and we have some amazing memories. Thank you so much, it has been an absolute pleasure to work with you all throughout the”
The Student Room - Sep 2014