We are now open for Quad Biking!
Light at the end of the tunnel
We hope you have been well during the coronavirus pandemic. Like you, we’re looking forward to a return to some kind of normality in the coming weeks. The good news is that we can at last re-open our venue for small groups to come quad biking.
The health and safety of our clients and team here at The Wright Event has always been of utmost importance to us, and this has never been more true than it is now.
Here’s some changes we’ve made to our Quad Biking activity to comply with current government guidelines:
These changes will only affect the meet, greet, sign in and briefing process. The quad biking activity element of your day will run as normal.
- We will run quad biking in groups of five plus your instructor.
- You can attend as an individual or as a group.
- If there are more than 5 people in your group, you will be split into two smaller groups.
- Social distancing will be observed throughout.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash will be provided.
- Disinfected safety equipment will be provided, for example, goggles an latex gloves
Full details of these measures will be emailed out along with the booking confirmation.